Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thankful Thursday


It's Thursday once again.
As always, I’m always excited to share my list of thankfulness.

I’m grateful:
Ø First, for another year has been added to my life. I just feel so blessed. I owe it all to Him.
Ø Because sister and I were able to go to church this morning.
Ø Because I had a good night sleep because the temptation (my computer) is in the repair shop. It just needed some repairing
Ø Because IT officemate offered to repair my PC which I believe ha can do better
Ø For the blessings that I am able to share with the family
Ø of
Tim who’s very kind in sharing her blessings to me
Ø For my wonderful and adorable nieces who also serve as my joy
Ø For
Iris who hosts this very inspiring blog activity. Oh, it’s here 3rd anniversary too. Please visit her to see more thankful souls.

Add to Technorati Favorites

11 comments:

maiylah said...

that's great that an IT officemate offered to help you with your computer! :)
wonderful list!
Blessings ...

My Thankful Thursday post
ps. my TT post is not in my blogger account, that's why I had to write the link above ... :)

twinklemom said...

Wonderful wonderful post! I love it!

Denise said...

Such a great thankful post.

Amy said...

Every year we're alive and healthy is definitely a reason to celebrate :-)

Jenileigh said...

Great things to be thankful for! Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

A good night sleep is such a blessing!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Karen
www.homesteadblogger.com/tagblog

Sarge Charlie said...

good morning, have a thankful day

Amadis said...

That's some great stuff to be thankful for
Amadis

Cheryl said...

It is neat to have some help with computers. Great post. Happy TT! God Bless~

Amber said...

Praise God for all His blessings!

Amber
ImperishableBeauty.com

eph2810 said...

Oh - maybe I would get a good nights sleep if my laptop would needed repair :) Na - I than would find other things to do - lol. I am glad that you had someone help you out though.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week.

Blessings to you and yours.