Friday, March 14, 2008

Hello Fabulous!

My niece always calls me Ugly Betty. Oh well because we have resemblance in terms of the bangs, eyeglasses which I only where when I’m in front of my PC, and the braces. But we are worlds apart when speaking of fashion sense. Now that’s the overstatement of the year.

I enjoy watching fashion flicks and dreams of getting into a fashion school in california. Why Cali? Most of my relatives and friends are there and I know that they could help me decide which among the fashion schools in california could make my dream of becoming fashion chic come true. Through fashion schools in california’s wide range of programs I know I could learn so much about the latest in fashion here. These schools have great influence on America’s film industry.

Since the heart of styles and trends is in the downtown, I’m scouting for fashion schools in los angeles. I’m thinking of Hollywood here baby! The fashion Mecca of California.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: