Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Meet the Crocs

Scroll down for my Wordless entry or click HERE

Crocs is one of the hottest trends in the fashion scene. Many people I know are now into it.
I first saw it on Dr. Miranda Bailey on Grey’s Anatomy and then I thought the shoes looked great. I did not know that they’re called Crocs until my friend who is a nurse in the United States tagged me to the mall to look for it. She was then having her vacation here in the Philippines.
Unfortunately, westway - crocs shoes are not available here yet so she just ordered online.
From the traditional crocs Cayman design, I’m more excited to check out that westway - crocs shoes have a whole lot of new designs. Like this Crocling design I’m eyeing for the little fashionista in our house.
The westway - crocs shoes also have Mary Jane, Prima Pumps (which I like), Professional (which I also like), the Cayman Kids and so much more.
I know that I could also order them online but since she’s asking me what I want from her on my birthday, I think I would settle for the moment for crocs. At least I’m assured that she will be getting the original and not the counterfeit ones.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: