Thursday, March 6, 2008

A treat(ment) not a gift

My birthday is not until the 24th.
But I decided to get a hair treatment today.
I went to the parlor before 12 nn and I went out at past 7 p.m. Which I anticipated.
My hair is overly thick and unsightly curly. I would not mind growing curly locks if only the strands agree to curve at one direction. The problem is, each strand appears to have a mind of its own. So I always end up tying my tress up just to get them united.
This hair treatment was not a birthday gift or a reward. I usually get my annual massive hair treatment in December but due to my busy sked I took a raincheck.
Today, finally, I have decided to do it. I tried the salon near our place because I was impressed by the way they served me the first time I had my hair cut with them in January.
I went out of the parlor all smiles. Because I was pleased with the outcome.
Although some of the staff members are ranting about some people in gay lingo (which I happened to understand because I'm friends with gay people), the service was generally better.
The owner gave special instruction to the hair dresser and he kept on checking once in a while on the treatment's progress.
They even served cold water and coffee.
I guess this ranting attitude will never be taken away from any stylist I know.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: