Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday - Providence


I composed this TT list in the office during my one hour break. I'm really swamped with so many obligations but I'm not complaining because His providence is Divine.

********

Last year, my finances are in complete chaos that I almost had my mortgaged house foreclosed. In these times, I did not doubt His love for me because I know that He will provide for me the things that I need.

God has been a good provider.

I’m very thankful for the financial blessing that I received this week which allowed me to register online for the stateboard exam, to pay the bills and to save up some.

I’m very thankful right now that I am no longer into buying stuffs that are not really necessary. As Stacey Orrico’s song says, There’s more to life.

I’m thankful for the energy given to me to juggle work, class and some extra work for the past few weeks. Lord, I’ll be needing more in the months to come.

I’m thankful for the opportunities to write reviews for the things that interest me and earn extra for the write ups. I pray that this will go on.

I’m thankful for the patience given to me the other day that I was able to keep my cool while dealing with our disgruntled client.

Today, Angel marched her way to kinder graduation. Lord, thank you for helping her make it through. I pray that she will carry on with demands of gradeschool life in June.

Lastly, I’m thankful that Dad and I was able to go to church this morning although I felt really exhausted due to my daily commitments, I was able to get up in time to hear His words. I feel more energized.

For more thankful souls, please visit Iris.

It’s always nice to be and it’s not late to be thankful.

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for having such a lovely, and grateful heart sweetie.

Love Bears All Things said...

Hello,
I loved reading your list of thankfuls. So many times God has come through for you in ties of crisis. He is Good!
Mama Bear

eph2810 said...

How sweet that you were able to get some extra money to pay for the things you need for classes and the mortgage payment.

I hope that you find the strength to continue with your schedule of school, work and some family time. But mostly that you find time to get your strength from Him to carry you through.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week.

Blessings to you and yours...