Thursday, March 6, 2008


I'm late again but I know being thankful is not about being early or late. The important thing is, I'm able to say grace.
I'm thankful because:

1. I was able to make it to the church this evening. I was not able to join my sister and dad this morning because because my tooth ached all night and it never let me sleep.
2. My teammate volunteered to swap with me her sked next week. I prefer to get the late shift so I could go to class in the morning.
3. I managed to get a long overdue hair treatment today. My class and office skeds are very tight. Good thing I already attended the previous session of the scheduled live class today so I don't have to sit in.
4. We were able to get an a/c in time for summer. My niece usually gets epistaxis (nose bleed) because of the very hot weather here.
5. My niece, Angel, will be graduating kindergarten next week. She was able to get through the discomfort of attending public school. Now we have a grade schooler!

Please checkout other thankful souls by visiting Iris.
It's always great to be grateful!

Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

Denise said...

Such a great thankful list sweetie.

Carrie said...

Thanks for sharing your thankfulness.

Cheryl said...

You have a nice thankful list. Hope you have a very nice weekend. God Bless~

eph2810 said...

It is wonderful that you were able to switch with your co-worker in order to keep you class schedule.

How - I am so in need of a hair treatment :)

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week.

Blessings to you and yours...