Friday, March 14, 2008

BFF No. 4 - Hairless legs

beauty.
I only shave my legs when I have to wear shorts or skirt which I rarely do. Actually, I’m now confused. Either I don’t shave my legs because I don’t wear short or skirt or I don’t wear shorts or skirt because I don’t shave my legs.
If I could take it back, I would have not shaved my legs. My legs are not hairy. It's just that my "roomey" talked me into it. Now, I have to live with the nightmares of getting uneven hair on my legs. Aargh!
Dealing with it, I’m up for waxing and/or plucking. Painful it may seem, but I'm after the "aftermath" when the hair is re-growing rather than the procedure of being temporary hairless itself.
The last time I shaved my legs, I got lesions from scratching the itchy growing hair. Thanks to Jergens Ultra Healing and they’re now healed.
Getting waxed by the professionals at salons is not friendly on the budget. So I'm thinking if I could master the art of torturing myself pulling the now unsightly hair on my legs, I could spare my pocket from being drained.
In the March 2008 issue of Marie Claire, I found these helpful tips in getting a good wax service ala salon. Please click on the image or use a magnifying lens to enlarge.
Now say hello to summer and flaunt your legs! Happy waxing!

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: