Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Domain Registration

Scroll down for my Wordless entry or click HERE

I have been thinking about getting my own private domain. I want my domain to be personalized. Blogger that hosts my free blogger account also offers an upgrade service wherein in you could get your desired domain (subject to availability) for a fee. With the upgrade comes service upgrade also. But then again, I’m also considering other options (please Blogger don’t kill me for this) before I get a private domain.
Given that the domain registration is the cheapest there is, what else do I want to get with a private domain? Lemme count them: 24/7 customer support because I’m not techy and given the idea that FREE is my favorite number I want to get free email hosting, URL forwarding, management tools, domain name parking, member account, renewal reminders and most importantly i want fast domain approval.
I’m feeling it. I’m getting confused I just checked that www.morningsniffles.com is still available. So where do I make the domain registration to?
Your thoughts please.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: