Friday, March 7, 2008

The Real Deal

Come to think of it, I have not changed my eyeglasses for 3 years already for a few reasons: time constraint, budget and lack of style that I fancy. I don’t want to look like a straight-laced office girl but I don’t’ want to go over my budget.

Then I learned about Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses. I have this Great Discovery: Zenni Optical where they offer fashionable prescription glasses online. I have seen their display of lenses that include single vision, sun sensor, tinted, bifocal and progressive. Best Thing Found: Zenni Optical offers this handful of choices starting at $8.00.

Not only that, they deliver, internationally.

So with my very erratic office and class schedule, I don’t have to make my way to the mall to visit the optical shops.

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

LibertyBelle said...

Thanks for the heads-up!!
Looks like a great place.
Have a great weekend
L