Monday, March 31, 2008

Revived!

I just got my CPU from my IT officemate. He reformatted the hard drives including the OS (Operating System). While I'm a bit OC about the stuff that comes with the things that I buy, I don't know why I lost my hard disk installers.
Anyway. I'm just happy that my CPU is working fine although I felt terrible last night because the weird thing that's happening before its bypass surgery repeatedly happened last night. Windows and programs are opening and closing on their own. I thought I was hacked or there's a virus manipulating my disks. Until I tried to use a different mouse. Now my PC is obeying my command!
So little Mickey was the culprit and it seems that he needs to undergo rehab also or a total replacement?
I just need my PC to keep up with me until I got my notebook. I'm praying that it won't give up on me as yet.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: