Friday, March 14, 2008

PhotoHunt - I spy

This is not a totally Nancy Drew thing but I swear I tried by hardest to pull one off.

This hair product that I'm fond of using got re-packaged. It now comes in an atomizer bottle.
While I was arranging my "kikay" (girly) kit, I noticed that tag line: Restores damaged hair.

Then I get to thinking, before I got a hair treatment, my hair was damaged, so if I’ll use this product, will my hair get back its status quo? No way highway!

I know that what it wants to convey is that your hair will be repaired or something to that effect.

I think there should be a noun between the words restores and damaged.

Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

ancient one said...

Spying out an untruth? is that the idea? My hair is a mess. I need to try something...LOL

Come see mine.

Sarge Charlie said...

truth in advertising

Teena in Toronto said...

Sounds like a good product!

I'm played too :)

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Er... as a man I can hardly help in this one ;-)

Have a great week!