Friday, March 21, 2008

The Iron Chef

My birthday will be in a week and when my friends would come over to celebrate, I only have delivered foods to offer. I don’t cook. I actually don’t know how to cook. I wish I have attended a culinary school so I could prepare meal plates for them. I know that it’s not too late for me to bring out the iron chef in me and get in to a chef school.

I must check on famous and reputable culinary schools so that the next time that I’ll be hosting a house party, I will no longer hear, pizza again?

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

Jenileigh said...

You really don't cook at all? I taught myself a lot by using recipes. I don't think its too hard at all but then I can't cut out a pattern so what is easy for me might be hard for you. Have you checked out The Pioneer Woman Cooks? She has some fabulous recipes with step by step instructions including pics.
Link:http://thepioneerwomancooks.com/

Have a blessed day!