Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spock That!

Every one of us has skeletons in their closets. While I try not to be a gossip, I tend to visit celebrity blogsites to check on the latest Hollywood goings on. Well, it’s not literally about the gossip but I’m always checking on the celebrities get ups. The Olsen twins, Hilary Duff and Nicole Richie are my most searched celebs because I like their sense in fashion. Let me have it clear, just in fashion and not the lifestyle.

I always Google them until the wee hours in the morning to make sure that I’m updated. Problem is I still have a life other than the internet. I have full time job and classes to attend to everyday so I can’t afford to stay awake all night.

Good thing someone invited me to join Spock- the best for people search which is also a search engine like Google and Wikipedia. The good thing about it though is when you subscriber to it you could choose the Add People option to receive the latest buzz on you’re My People list that includes the Hollywood’s A-listers.

I could also share the news with the gossip girls in the office who are already on my Trusted List.



Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: