Monday, March 31, 2008

La Dolce Vita

I prefer air travel than land and sea but what I hate about flying is the ordeal getting a cab at the airport. I’m talking about domestic flight here where cab drivers speak the same language as you do. But what about those who are international jet setters? In the Amazing Race, I have seen the worst encounter between the passenger and the cab driver due to language barrier and due to ill behavior of the driver. If ever I would be traveling abroad, I will make sure that things would be flowing smoothly from the take off to touch down and to airport transfer. I want to get the same service as the Rome airport transfer where the chauffeurs are courteous and knowledgeable in safely and comfortably collecting the passengers from the airport and checking them into their destinations.

With this type of service, you don’t have to take a crash course in foreign language just to be understood. If you are planning to experience La Dolce Vita, you just have to book yourself online and choose between one-way trip and roundtrips. From there, everything will be taken care of and you will be receiving a notification via e-mail to confirm the transfer arrangement. That’s the sweet life ala Roma.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: