Monday, March 17, 2008

Manic Monday


If you could have any music group or musician play at a party, who would you hire?
The Beatles!

Name three things to be happy about today.
1. I think my clothes to the office matched though I experimented a bit.
2. Though a bit groggy, I was able to wake up early to hit the gym class before I went to the office.
3. I was able to manage the mischief in the office in the absence of my boss

How do you release frustration?
I sing to let the others feel the purest of ear pain. hahahaha

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to holding down the fort sans the Boss and hitting the gym. I'm sure that will keep your nerves in check! Good Luck today...
Happy St. Patty's Day!
~W~

Barb said...

My answers to you Manic Monday meme:

I'd hire my nephew to play piano and guitar... not at the same time, of course.

1. My cats are very happy kitties.
2. My parents are both still in good health.
3. Corned Beef and Cabbage tonight!

Wine.

Unknown said...

Yes, I sing at times too.
Because I bagpipe there are far too many earplugs in the house. LOL!

You can find my entry:

::here::

Have a great day!