Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I cant’ wait to post my thankful list for the week
First of, I’m very thankful for another year that will be added to my life. March 24th is my birthday.
This Sunday would be our Holy Supper at the church in the honor of our Lord who chose to give up His life for the forgiveness of our sins. I’m thankful that He made me worthy to partake in this holy event and that I was able to attend the congregation this morning in preparation for the said event.
I’m thankful that 2 of my officemates has decided to go to church again and renewed their faith in God.
I no longer hear them curse and the other one has turned his back on bad vices. I pray that they will carry these through.
My heart is filled with joy because even though things are not all A-ok but it’s generally manageable. I’m worry free. I feel loved and secured.
Thank you Lord for the abundant blessings that you continue to give me and for the guidance on how to use them wisely.
Thank you also because I was able to register, again, to the stateboard exam. I'm praying that I could get the right schedule and that I will be well prepared to take my second chance.
Thank you Lord, for giving me great hopes and opportunities and for making me stronger.
I’m thankful that the certification from the credit card company has arrived in the mail. It certifies that I have closed my account with them in good credit standing.
What are you thankful for?
For more thankful souls please visit Iris.

Add to Technorati Favorites

6 comments:

Denise said...

Bless you sweetie, such a nice thankful list.

twinklemom said...

That is a wonderful thankful list! God bless you!

Jenileigh said...

God bless you. Happy TT!

Cheryl said...

That is a great list. It always feels good to be Thankful. Glad to hear that people around you are changing, it makes the work atmosphere much easier. Hope you have a wonderful Birthday! God Bless You!!!

Aunt Angie said...

Great Thankful post! I also enjoyed the other reading here...sad about Maggie Smith...
Have a blessed Easter!

eph2810 said...

I do hope that your second chance on taking the exam will work out for you well.
How cool that two of your co-workers renewed their faith - God is awesome to call His own back to Him.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.

Blessings to you and yours -- He is Risen!