Saturday, March 22, 2008

Weekend Snapshot -


While everyone else went to the provinces to observe the lent or just kick the summer off, we were one of those left behind in the city. Our work does not observe holidays. But no biggie. I love holidays. No boss but with premium pay.
Here are the shots I tried my hardest to take from our office window (I was on the 6th floor)
Apparently it took me almost an hour to get a good shot and the sun has dawned on me while the moon got prouder.
Thanks to my ever reliable photo junkie offficemate who helped me get a better shot.
Have a great week ahead y'all. Hope you had a meaningful week.

Add to Technorati Favorites

7 comments:

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

At least you've got that beautiful view to company you at work :)
I can hardly get any decent shot of the moon :P
Happy Easter Sunday!

Lynn said...

At least you tried, an hour for a good photo, some patience. Have a good week ahead!

Pea in a Pod said...

At least you have a nice view up there:) Have a nice week ahead!

Mine is here;http://yennygirl.com/?p=1691

eastcoastlife said...

Working on a public holiday!? You seem to enjoy it though. hehe....

Pretty Life Online said...

nice catch! please check you widgets you have a pop-ups here... Hope you'll visit mine too...

Jeanne said...

nice pictures

Munchkin Mommy said...

beautiful night shots! i can't ever take a decent night shot. hahaha! anything and everything for a beautiful pic. :)

have a great week!

Mapped Memories
Cafe Munchkin