Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekend Snapshot - APhiO Trekkers


Today, March 2, 2008 (PST), we celebrate the Philippine founding anniversary of Alpha Phi Omega. A collegiate organization founded on the principles of Leadership, Friendship and Service. This was my second family in college. I'm glad that the alumni association is also active.
In commemoration of this, I decided to post some pictures of our organization's Mt. Pulag hike happened in December 2006.
Mt. Pulag is the Philippines' 3rd highest mountain.





Once I have mastered the art of packing lightly, I will be joining them.
Photos courtesy of Bro. Rommel L. (the guy in the left in the second picture)

Add to Technorati Favorites

12 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

I love these photos

Lynn said...

Talk about packing lightly, I haven't learned the art yet. Anyway, I love the picture of the mountain from afar. My WS is up here.Hope you can drop by. Thanks!

SabineM said...

fabulous! I love climbing to mountain tops!
Gorgeous photos!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Love your second photo with the ocean in the back ground

Liz said...

Beautiful photos! Happy WS.

Jeanne said...

nice pictures.... happy WS

Natalie said...

I bet that was fun!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Packing lightly is one skill I've yet to master as well!! With 2 young kids, light packing seems impossible :P
I hope you'll learned the skill soon!

Haydee said...

Almost joined the APO during university days.

Great pictures.

Sharon said...

Great pictures with a lot of womderful memories attached, I bet. Happy WS.

Momgen said...

Oh i love hiking. When i was in the college i always join a lot of organizations especially involve in outdoor activities. nice pics.Happy WS!

mine is in The Fountain Of Happiness

Melanie said...

Looks like a great time. Good exercise too.

Livin' With Me