Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Shopping Cart

I just came from the mall. I was looking for the pair of shoes I saw in the magazine. The magazine says it’s from a particular store in that particular mall so there I flew but to my dismay, there were none. Sigh.

For a busy person like me, online shopping is of great preference and I wish many merchants would consider getting an online shopping cart to make shopping easier and safer for me. Of course, this shopping cart software should come from the trusted name in hosting this type of service. Along with the reliable and secure ecommerce software there should also be a round-the-clock live support tool. Actually, there are 6 top considerations in getting a shopping cart (1) The technical support and customer service 24/7, (2) Optimized search engine structure (3) Easy to set up and manage (4) Customizable design according to your preference (5) A complete package that offers utmost security hosting, free e-mail accounts, design services and you get to promote your services.

So if every merchant in the world could get all these in one package, everyone else could utilize shopping cart software then I would not have to literally shop ‘til I drop when getting “important” stuff.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: