Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday


It's Thursday once again. Although my week started not quite right, I know I should still be grateful for the following:

1. For making me realize that I might have uttered offensive things against my colleagues who treated me and thought of me ill when I was really ill.
2. For allowing me to enroll at a review school that will allow me to manage my time
3. For being able to get up early and hear the morning sermon and to talk to Him about my fears and things that bother me.
4. For making me feel a little better both physically and emotionally
5. For the job that paid the rent and fed me and my family for the past 8 years.
6. For wonderful friends who always have their ways of cheering me up when I'm down.
7. For a wonderful family that cheers me on always
8. For Tim, my wonderful employer who wants to pay me always ahead of time and for Anna who acts as the CEO of Tim's growing business who does not get tired of delegating opportunities to me.
9. For always giving me hope and making me believe that there's always that silver lining thing awaiting to greet me beneath the dark clouds... though I don't know when I will see it. What matters is that I'm not getting tired.
10. For a new day.

Add to Technorati Favorites

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! have a blessed day!

Ann said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Denise said...

Bless you, and your thankful heart.

twinklemom said...

*Hugs* Hope you get to feeling better and thank you for sharing a warm and thought provoking list!

Melanie said...

What a great list. I hope you're feeling better. It's great how you are able to find the silver lining even though you weren't treated very nicely at work when you were out sick.
Livin' With Me

Anonymous said...

Hope God will bless you always and give a lovely week. Take care.

Love Bears All Things said...

I lost my comment!
Blessings! I'm happy you're feeling better.
Mama Bear

bp said...

I liked that you put a new day on the list! God bless you.

Cheryl said...

Its always good to be thankful for a new day! Nice TT post. Thanks. God Bless!

Princess said...

Well, I'm thankful to be here. A grateful TT to you.

eph2810 said...

You are right - we always can see the silver lining when we stay close to Him.
I am sorry that your colleagues spoke bad about you...

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

that was really a beautiful list of blessings. Thank you for sharing them.

Unknown said...

These are really big, big things. Thank you for sharing your heart with me today. Love you, Lynn