Thursday, January 10, 2008

I think, therefore I am (?)

I went to the office this morning to comply with the last call for uniform measurement.

I was thinking, on my way up to the penthouse, if they will accept my reason valid for not submitting myself to the scheduled fitting if I told them that I will be resigning in June? It's my hope to resign actually because I really wanted to get a hospital job stat!.

The gentleman asked me to step on the weighing scale and I was shocked to see that I clocked at 102 lbs. I just had my breakfast then. In disbelief I told him, I think your weighing scale is busted. I am 106 lbs. He just smiled.

Now I'm convinced that I lost weight. I'm nearing 96 lbs anorexic score. Eat! Eat! Eat! (hahahaha)

So the measurements are not actually S-M-L. They had these lengthy codes that I think were equivalent to 0, 1, 2, 3 and so on sizing. I got the smallest for the pants, next to the smallest for the blouse. The knitted blouse and the jacked though only got S-M-L sizes. The small are actually big for me so I just asked the tailor to make an extra small size for. He said they will. But I’m betting they won’t so there’ll be some clothes that will be stocked in my closest in a few months from now.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: