Wednesday, January 16, 2008

That plastic thing.

After a year of not being able to use my credit card due to maxed out credit limit, I was finally got the chance to have it swiped again.
Not that I'm proud that I'm getting to make purchases again using the powerful plastic. I just felt relieved that, my outstanding balance depletes.
As I did not get used to reading the inserts in my billing statement I was not able to notice that my good 'ol credit card gives rewards to its clients. I just happened to read the ad in the newspaper.
Starting December 1, 2007 until January 31, 2008, every single purchase of at least P500.00 gets a free Jolly Spaghetti. Not bad if you are really using your credit card in purchasing important stuff like groceries. Good thing I did not throw yet some of the charge slips I had in December. I was able to collect 5 charge slips which only mean that I have 5 free spaghettis. Woopeee!!!!.
I don't have to rush since claiming period is until March 31st of this year.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: