Thursday, January 10, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Seventy Five

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?

Palugod. I want to change my first and middle names. I want my first name to have Mary at the beginning. It's so feminine.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?

I'd use silk and satin in flowing designs.

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?

Sweeping the floor and dusting. I'm allergic to dust.

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?

I am afraid of failing at being a good mom in the future. My mom did and I don't wanna be like her.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.

At our office decompression (internet room). I’m seeing my huge Jackie O. shades, my wallet and the credit card billing statement (came from the bank to pay bills)

Happy Feasting y'all!

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Gabriel said...

I don't think you will fail at being a mother, because you will know exactly what not to do, and how your children would feel. That should be enough.

Nice feast! Mine's up as well, link is here.

Happy FF!

Siani said...

Interesting feast. You wouldn't like my house - it's full of dust, LOL. Happy Friday.

My Feast is up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

Nice Feast! Your dessert sounds divine (Jackie O. shades) ~ I think I need some of those!