Monday, January 14, 2008

Coffee time...again?

Prelude:

I was able to finish running errands for my schoolmate. Woohoo! Though I was kinda pissed because I was expecting for simple Thank You from one of the persons I ran them for but what I got was an attitude...Grrr. She hit my nerve so I lashed back. I just said to her, my work here is done!

I headed straight to Pag-ibig office in Makati to pay for my monthly house amortization which I named Puti (Thanks Tim!). I was there around 3:00 and was done by 4:30. I headed straight to the mall to check if they had stocks of the shoes I saw at the other mall's branch. Luckily, they had! Those pairs are really meant for me.
While at the mall, I texted Ava if she wanted to have a coffee with me. She was my former teammate and she now works in our head office in Makati. She called me and said yes. She's out by 5:30 pm so I hurriedly walked back to Ayala and meet her up at our head office lobby.

She said she's on a diet because she feels fat now that she has stopped boxing. She knew that I felt starved so we had a hearty meal at the North Park. She had this huge bowl of wanton noodle soup while I ordered a quarter white chicken and a good for two serving of rice. Yeah, we pigged out!

We were giggling all the time we were eating. We talked about some weird people in our office. A couple was sitting on the table next to ours. Man, they were making this public display of affection.

Feeling fool full, we headed to The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf to continue chatting over coffee. Apparently, Ava and I both love to put cinnamon powder in our coffee. We were wondering why people find it weird. Oh well, to each his own.

We had so much fun that we did not notice that it was already past 9 pm so we decided to call it a night.

I'm just proud of Ava. She was so focused on getting a leaner body. She started to work on it 3 years ago. The result was not dramatic because she took the right way and she’s enjoying the fruit of her labor.

I know she might kill me for showing this old picture that she considers hideous but I’m just so proud of and happy for her.

Kudos chovs!

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: