Monday, November 26, 2007

What's eating you?

I think I screwed my exam this morning.
How in the hell did I forget the formula to get the cc/hour of IV infusion rate?
schmuck! schmuck! schmuck!
The exam is generally difficult. I think I had aneurism. haayyyyy......
I should not let that consume me.
Good thing there's Wendy's across the hospital. I pigged my frustrations out!
Yesterday, I was kinda pissed because someone stole my uncooked frozen chicken nuggets and 3 yogurts in the office. I just told myself it's okay since I already cursed him/her earned my first few bucks (as in dollars!) the other day by helping a friend finish her report.I offered help because I really wanted to help her out without getting anything in return but she insisted and who am I to say no? (harhar) I mean, at my current financial status?
Now I have money to add to my savings to redeem our carabao in the province! (LOL).

It's just a figure of speech. I usually say this to my officemates especially during paydays.
Here in the Philippines, farming is the most common form of living (in the provinces) and carabao (water buffalo) is the one that pulls the plow to till the soil.
In old Filipino films, the lives of the farmers are commonly depicted as being very poor to the extent that they would pawn their carabaos to send money to their children studying in Manila.

I don't know if this still happens now that the peso is getting stronger against the dollars.

0 comments: