Sunday, November 25, 2007

Good times

On my way to the office, I passed by a nursing review center on Quezon Ave. It's lunch time I suppose since the students are coming out of that center heading to a fastfood store.
I just remembered about this time last year when I was also having my review for the Philippine Nurse Licensure Exam.
The review sessions were from Monday to Sunday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Since I was working then, I was only able to attend the morning sessions from 8:00 to 12:00 nn. I didn't' want to miss a lecture that is why I've asked my review buddy to record the other half of the sessions. Then, I would upload it to my MP3 player and basically play it non-stop while working from 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm. As soon as I'm done with my shift then, I hurriedly swing by Mc Donald's or Jollibee to brush up on my notes or transcribe the lecture from the recorded sessions. I would stay there until 1:00 am.
My life was like this for the 3 years 2 months last year. I'm glad that it's over and I was able to make it through.
The next thing happened was this....

Our oathtaking in February 2007. I was ecstatic.
This is one of the things in my life that is worth reminiscing.
All praises to Him!

0 comments: