Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Getting jiggy with it

I lost internet connection last night ergo, this late entry.

I won't say anything bad about my ISP because as what Inday has said, you do not bite the hand of the person who is feeding you. (wink-wink). And besides, I only lost connection last night since ages ago. The ISP might have done some tweaking.

Word!

Last night was the first meeting for our department’s presentation for our Christmas Party. The party’s team is the living legends of the music industry.

Madonna is definitely out of the picture because the other group won the concept on drawlots.

What are we doing then? Music living legend = Madonna. I thought.

For you to be classified as the living legend, you need to have stayed and reigned on top for at least three decades.

The choreographer (I for got his name so let’s call him Mr. C.) is tough and he did his homework.

Presenting……… Diana Ross!!!!!!! (clap-clap-clap)

Mr. C. presented the evolution of Diana’s music and fashion sense.

From the sixties doing the shingalings in baby doll dresses, to the seventies climbing the disco charts in bell bottoms then mellowed in the eighties in high-waist bottoms and padded loose blouses and now….. she’s doing the techno in her geriatrics!

Did she ever do hip-hop????? I asked because I can only do hip-hop (NOT break dancing) and ledge dancing.

I think I need to unearth my folks’ japorms (get up) during their adolescent years.

November 21st will be the first day of rehearsal. By then, we shall be qualified in what era we shall be busting some moves.

Remember, I must pull this off.

So sing with me, I first I was afraid I was petrified…lalalalalalala….I will survive! (Chiz, I don't even know the lyrics of the song...hahahaha)

Do I see flying tomatoes?

Kampai!

Poor man's Nicole Richie

0 comments: