Friday, November 16, 2007

asystolic for a while

I don't know, my identity in this blogsite as far as I know is incognito but why do I still feel anxious checking out that my visitor's counter is ticking.
Are they really reading my doodling? Maybe they have just accidentally clicked on my site. But if they actually read them, thank you for peeking into my pensive.

Any way, I was experimenting on some widgets and then all of a sudden my homepage went blank.... my heart dropped and went flat line! I signed out and signed in again only to find out that it's still blank...What the F? I started to lose hope already until I saw on the dashboard that I still have 9 blogs. I felt the blood rush to my face and nearly did the cartwheel. I'm alive!
See, the problem with me is I find it hard to ask other people for directions, instructions and information. I feel comfortable working my rear off in finding and learning things on my own. Everything is like trial and error to me and there are things that I could no longer take back or remedy because of this perspective.
Note to myself: please ask someone when you’re uncertain!

Kampai!

Poor man's Nicole Richie


0 comments: