Tuesday, November 20, 2007

All Soul's Day

No she did not!
Oh my gosh! I'm ashamed. I'm blushing as if my crush spoke to me.
Gellianne did find my blogspot!
She's my officemate. A very jolly person who only has good words for people around her.
When I was crying non-stop at the office (imagine the episode of Grey's Anatomy when Cristina Yang has had miscarriage and undergone salphingectomy), she was the first person who approached me and rubbed my back but it did not help coz' I ended up sobbing more hahaha (just imagine again Yang when Izzie and George tried to touch her)
I love her for that. But man, she talks a lot! She could recite Mi Ultimo Adios in 2 minutes without breathing (LOL). I love you Gellianne!
An hour ago, Joshua (an officemate) told me "not to tell a single soul" about the issue she has shared with me. It turned out that the issue concerning her was just shared by another soul to her who made her promise "not to tell a single soul" and that soul has just been told by another soul "not to tell another soul" and so on and so forth. Joshua and I concluded that when you say "not to tell a single soul" it means, use a megaphone when whispering.
So if I tell Anna to shush and "not to tell a single soul" about my blogspot, this means I'm gonna be out in the open in 5...4...3...2...1
Kaboom!
Welcome to the jungle!
I must spruce my spot this side of the blogosphere and by doing so is like cleaning sprucing room.
Ciao for now! I need to pack flanax my stuff for our first song and dance rehearsal tomorrow err.. later.

Poor man's Nicole Richie

0 comments: