Thursday, November 22, 2007

paycheck raincheck!

Today is my first restday for the week.
I'm planning to go to the mall to open a bank account. It's not a fortune but it's a hard-earned. money. I have been wanting to start on saving up. I must force myself to set a side a portion of my paycheck.
In the hopes of not making it as a wallet where I could just easily put money in and out, I decided to go for a passbook account.
The requirements are all set: proof of billing, valid IDs except that when I checked my take home pay, it's just enough to pay the bills and live through the next payday.
In short, I am still a little short for the opening amount required. So I guess I will take a raincheck. Hahahahaha
Poor me!
I must do my siesta. We have our rehearsal later. My body still aches and I don't know if I could still manage to move a muscle. I feel awful.
Later!

Poor man's Nicole Richie

1 comments:

coolingstar9 said...

Hi, I am coolingstar9, just drop by your site hope that you can earn more income. May good things all come to you.