Wednesday, November 14, 2007

schmucks...

Schmuck is so my favorite word yesterday.

Yesterday was my rest day and for the first time in gazillion years, I did not render overtime.

What did I do on my restday? I did not rest on my off because I volunteered to help a couple of friends to run their stateboard errands.
Being a gaffer for a day sucked the energy out of me. Running from one department to another and from one school to another. We went to 2 nursing schools because the first was a house of schmucks. They brag about the renovated and stylish 8-storey building yet up to now it doesn’t have an elevator. The nursing department is on the 6th while the registrar's office is on the ground. I felt like a pingpong ball being smacked by the schmucks running to and fro.
What ate me the most was the sudden change in the procedure in getting transcripts from the baboon's playground. They did not let me finish my transaction because they need something from the school we have transferred to. Although I was so dead flat tired because the first school I went to that day was miles away from the schmuck’s arena. I still managed to be nice and flash my smile to every kiss-ass lover employee there. I told the girl at the registrar's office that I will be back and bring what she wants but I will also show her the documents she asked from me back when I was there accomplishing my (own) requirements for the stateboard. That is to prove how crappy their system is and how they love to drain people physically and emotionally.

They are not dumb schmucks, they are complete schmucks!
Oh schmucks!

Poor man's Nicole Richie

0 comments: