Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm okay

Seriously. I am.
Unlike Orlando Bloom's character in the film Elizabethtown, I am saying it because i am really doing fine. Definitely not A-ok but I'm getting there. It's been almost a month when I heard about the bad news. I failed the stateboard. I cried a river and I was in the doldrums but for just two days. Thanks to those who lifted my spirit.
For a fact, life was and is never easy for me but I'm not bitter about it. I aint no drama queen and never intend to sell a drama. At the very young age, I learned not to rely on anyone else but me. Truth of the matter is, I hate pity those who have very low threshold for pain and sadness. I wanna tell to their faces that there’s more to life.
I admit I'm a cry baby but I never backed down.

I'm gonna give that exam another try....soon-ish. Please continue praying for me.
To all my friends, please stop worrying about me.

Kampai!

Poor man's Nicole Richie

0 comments: