Wednesday, November 21, 2007

First day funk

The rehearsal started at past 8:00 pm.

The pair of shoes that I won on eBay has not been delivered to me yet. Actually, the freaking seller has not contacted me yet on how will I settle everything. It only meant that I had no shoes to wear to the rehearsal but my Chucks. These shoes are meant for walking or strolling but not for dancing ergo, I have blisters on both feet!

The next rehearsal will be on Friday and if that seller will not communicate with me by tomorrow, I will be giving him/her a negative feedback. I swear!

I’m a walker. If I did not like the service given to me, I won’t confront the person involved rather I would walk away and not talk about it. Same is true with my transactions on eBay. If I did not like the way the transaction was handled or the product itself, I would skip giving feedback instead of giving the seller a negative one.

Enough of the ranting already! So how did the rehearsal go?

It was a blast. Being around gay people will definitely give you a side stitch.

We started with Stop in the Name of Love. Piece of cake! (ehem)

I’m not a sweaty person even during summer. I’m cold blooded.

But the second tune we danced to made me an instant diaphoretic person. I forgot the title of the song but according to my gay friends, it was used in the Ms. Universe pageant. Anyway, it’s kind of upbeat and jazzy. Which I loved. I just wish that the choreographer allowed us to do some warm up and cool down. Now, I’m aching all over.

Flanax!

The rehearsal ended at past 10:00 PM and I went home starving. The last thing I ate was pancit (Chinese sautéed noodles) and it was 1:00 PM.

There’s no cooked food in the house so I contained myself in half slice of toasted bagel (which is a left over from my breakfast) and a cup of yogurt.

I need to sleep and tomorrow I shall pig out.

Poor man's Nicole Richie

2 comments:

Julio Medina said...

I have had pancit once. Also lumpis (sp?) Little egg rolls.

Nothing beats a comfy pair of chucks. ha ha.

poor man's nicole richie said...

it's lumpia. could be fresh or fried = )
i'll still dance in chucks later...i'm aching all over = (
take care amigo!