Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fishbone anyone?

Those up there are the most comfy high heels I have ever worn. I can run and walk a mile in them without having blisters. When I'm wearing them, I don't bother bringing slippers to change in to when going home.
I wore those sandals in the office today. I'm in my usual corporate attire. Everything went fine until I found out that we have a rehearsal tonight. Darn! Everyone got the text broadcast from our coordinator but me.
The rehearsal was at 8:00 pm and I had a mandatory overtime until 7:00 pm. I decided not to show up because I was wearing inappropriate clothes and shoes.
But my officemate talked me into attending the dance practice telling me in between smirks that it might be my last Christmas party with the company. So I said, fine!
No sweat suits and no dancing shoes, I showed up. I ended up rolling up my long sleeves and pants to lessen the discomfort and then started dancing on my feet.
Yeah, I'd rather endure the callous that I would sustain from dancing barefooted than straining my ankles and ruining my favorite shoes! Next thing I know, there's a fish bone stuck in the sole of my right foot. Ouch!
I know I might sound mental but it's so hard for me to find comfy shoes. I'm basically a flip flops and chucks girl.

0 comments: