Monday, January 21, 2008

Bingo!

For the first time in 8 years I think I will be given with a memo for tardiness.
I'm not a morning person that's why it's so hard for me to sleep and wake up early. To the one who invented the snooze in alarm clocks, hats off to you!
When on 8:00 am shift, I set my alarm to 6:00 and then I snooze until 6:50 pm. Lazy, eh?
Usually, I can get to the office in less than 30 minutes. That's the ideal. Though it just took me 5 minutes to get the ride I know it was okay because horrendous traffic is always towards the other direction. I thought it was okay until the impatient driver chose to reroute to "avoid" the sluggishness of autos at a U-turn slot. As a result, I had to walk a mile few meters to the "right” No Jwalking area to avoid being hit by the automobiles.
As soon as I tapped my ID on the Time Keeping Machine, it displayed: 8:01 AM. Great!
This is my 4th late for the month and we are only given with 5 late offenses in a month. I still have 4 days in the dreading morning shift. It's already 1:00 AM and as expected I'm still up. Who knows how many times will I be hitting the snooze button.


Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!Great find!
By the way, I got a tag for you- linky love!Hope you do it!
Thanks!