Thursday, January 24, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Seventy Seven

Appetizer

How many times per day do you usually laugh?

I am an office clown. I basically find humor in everything.

Soup
What do your sunglasses look like?
Jacki O. Over sized basically all are like these:
Salad

You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?
That will be in Asia. I'd like to be in Vietnam or Cambodia. People there seem to be living at a very slow pace in a positive way of course.

Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.
You feel comfortable and it seems that you know everyone and every corner of your place

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?
If you can paint the town red, why not the sky = )
Happy Feasting!

Add to Technorati Favorites

8 comments:

Gabriel said...

I loved your feast! I enjoyed your salad and your dessert especially. Very creative.

My post is here. Happy WW!

Patti said...

Your feast was yummy! Love the red sky!! Very cool!!! Gptta love those BIG sunglasses!! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I love your appetizer! We could get along so well:)

Anonymous said...

I love your dessert! Yeah, why not :)

Happy Friday! Come join my feast :)

Michelle Quinno said...

Those glasses look just like mine!

Hmmm...never even thought of red!

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

I like your feast! Your dessert sounds (&looks) beautiful! :D

Anonymous said...

a red sky would be beautiful!! Have a great weekend!

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

Loved your Feast! I loved the red sky!