Friday, January 18, 2008

PhotoHunt - Important

It's my first entry to the PhotoHunt.
What's in my bag?

These are the things important in performing my ADLs (activities of daily living). I can't leave the house without them. One thing missing and the order of things are disrupted. They won't fit in a purse that's why I always carry a huge bag.

1. My Jackie O. shades - I'm scared of getting premature cataract and aging
2. My umbrella..ella...ella... -I'm not afraid of getting dark skin. I just don't want to smell like hell. in the Philippines, we call it Amoy-araw or scent of the sun ( I wonder if the sun has smell). And I also don't feel like walking/running in the rain in corporate attire

3. My wallet – that houses my money, ATM and credit cards, licenses and IDs
4. My company ID - No ID, No Entry policy
5. My cell phone - it' s my alarm clock especially when in the office because we strongly adhere to break schedule. You must tag your breaks in the system otherwise you'll be marked as non-adherent. I used to believe that cell phone reflects one's personality. But if having the lowest-end phone means being out of debt and being safe from robbers, then so be it.
6. My keys - office and house keys
7. Kikay kit - or the girly kit. It houses all my health and beauty products
8. Alcohol - I'm paranoid when it comes to touching things such as money and door knobs especially the restroom's.

Add to Technorati Favorites

31 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

I saw Colgate toothpaste in your bag. You must be joking right? Haha. Anyway, nice entry for the week. Welcome to Photohunters :)

Mine are up….
Criz’s Sanctuary: http://crizlai.blogspot.com/2008/01/photo-hunters-important.html
Insight Criz: http://www2.crizlai.com/photography/photo-hunters-important/
Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have a lot of important things! Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have a lot of important things! Happy weekend!

Randi said...

Wow - I am really impressed!
But is it true ...???

Liz said...

Great choice for the theme. Welcome to PH.

Anonymous said...

Naku lahat ata tayo hindi makakaalis ng wala ang mga yan. Happy hunting.

Corey~living and loving said...

great idea! LOve it.

happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to PhotoHunt! The inside of your bag looks very much like mine. Have a lovely weekend!

jams o donnell said...

That's a lot of stuff but all important. Happy weekend

Michele said...

I have stuff like that in a bag, not quite as much but you never know when you need something... great post!!!
Rocky Mountain Retreat

Lisa said...

That's a bag full of important things. Enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

h those are very important stuff! :)

Will you come and visit me? My Photo Hunt is up as well;-) Happy Weekend!

Sarge Charlie said...

welcome, those are important things

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Photo Hunt :) And a great post to start - it's always interesting to see what people find important to carry around with them.

ellen b. said...

Oh that kind of alcohol. You had me worried for a minute! A well stocked bag is very important.

Carver said...

Fun post for the important topic. I can't leave the house without a large pocket book or back pack myself and I'm not brave enough to show everything that's in it. Have a great weekend.

Lana G! said...

Welcome to Photo Hunters! Nice picture for the theme!

Natalie said...

I carry a ton with me too, but in a diaper bag, lol!

Heather said...

Welcome to the photo hunt! I have a lot of stuff in my bag as well--of course with three kids along I would. :)

Katney said...

We all have so many things that help us function in day to day life. I just don't get how men can do without a big bag.

Anonymous said...

welcome to the photo hunt! usually i bring a big bag (or a backpack) whenever we go out as a family; not filled with my things, but stuffs for my son (extra shirts, hankies, etc! :)

happy weekend!

maiylah said...

that does seem a lot! but it's better to be prepared all the time and bring all the important things! :)

enjoy the weekend!
My PhotoHunt post

HartofDixie said...

Those are really necessities.
Cellphone is very important.
Great one!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Colgate!! That's serious toiletries :P Your alcohol is by far ok, I know a man that brings dettol in not small but BIG bottle in his backpack everywhere he goes!

Katya said...

Now that we have all witnessed what you carry in your bag! hehehe

Good idea for the theme!

Anonymous said...

Very important stuff!

maryt/theteach said...

Alcohol? When you get tired and depressed you can drink some, Ha! We in the States call that "Hand Sanitizer."

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

very important! Great photo hunt! Mine is up too.

Tokenhippygirl said...

Love the entry and welcome to the hunt!

Dragonstar said...

All very important stuff. Thanks for visiting.

roman said...

Welcome to the hunt. My daughter is up to six big bags/purses. The things in her purse might be important to her but to the normal female she's carrying way too much.
:)
Have a great weekend! Mine is up as well.