Thursday, January 17, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Seventy Six


Appetizer

What is your favorite beverage?
Non-alcoholic?
First is brewed coffee. i'm a coffee addict. i love to put cinnamon powder in it.
Next is fresh lemonade.

Alcoholic?
Absolut Kurant with sprite or 7-up and cherry!

Soup

Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
At work,

1. face mirror (it's a requirement so that you could see how you look when you are speaking with a customer over the phone)
2. My school reviewers
3. Dictionary

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
7 or 8 i guess

Main Course

If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
none. Most of the cities were named after great persons in their honor.

Dessert

What stresses you out?
disorganized and insensitive people. and money of course

What calms you down?
Taking deep breaths and looking at myself in the mirror

Add to Technorati Favorites


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I'm a coffee addict, too. Happy Friday.

Natalie said...

I had a mirror on my desk at my last job for the same reason! :)

Gabriel said...

I liked your feast, particularly your dessert.

Mine is here.

Happy FF!