Saturday, January 12, 2008

Caramel Macchiato

Mitch and I took a raincheck on the surfing spree today.
I received a text from Joie that there are no waves in Zambales so they will be heading to La Union which is about 5 hours drive from Manila.
I know that Mitch was so excited about it and I was really apologetic because I'm not willing to travel that far. I might as well go straight to Baguio which I miss very much. 'Glad that Mitch is not mad. I told her that we shall be hitting the waves in Zambales soonish!
We just decided to have a coffee at Starbucks Gateway since Anna's ride to home was just around the area.
I ordered my all time fave, hot Caramel Macchiato. Since, Mitch let me use her gift certificate, I just added P25.00 for the tall one. So I decided to get us some sweet treat which is the Chocolate cake (Geez, i forgot to get the complete name!). The cake was divine! It's not too sweet yet it's delicious.

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

HartofDixie said...

That's my fav. next to moccha frappuccino.
Everything starbucks really taste good!

SandyCarlson said...

That looks incredibly good.

Anonymous said...

I'll try that next time I hang-out at Starbucks. I still look forward to our surfing, okay. :-)