Friday, January 25, 2008

Puerto Galera here I come!

While I have been to different vacation spots here in the Philippines, I have not gotten to Puerto Galera yet. Shame because it's just within the Island.
Remember our Christmas Party winning performance?


Our monetary reward will be spent for our victory party this weekend in Puerto Galera.
Twenty percent of the prize was donated to charity. They did the same last year.
Bless our group for this kindness.
We are set to meet at 3:00 AM, yeah baby!, 3:00 AM at a bus station in Manila for a 3 hour land commute to Batangas Port. There, we'll take a Supercat to the heart Puerto Galera. The boat ride will take about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Okay, it just occurred to me right now, the first and last time I boarded Supercat from Tagbilaran to Bohol, I felt nauseous.
I'm see sick for crying out loud!
There's no turning back.
I don't know.
Que sera, sera.
I just want to be there and celebrate with the champions.

p.s. I think I won't be able to sleep. It's nearly 10:00 PM and I have yet to pack my things.
I'm a heavy packer, I must tell.

p.p.s. I'll be away from my PC for the weekend, Hope you'll miss me = )


Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

Liza on Maui said...

I love Puerto Gallera! Best snorkeling place I had been to (even compared to Maui). have a wonderful time and post lots of photos :)