Friday, May 9, 2008

A not so busy day

In our team, it's so hard to get a vacation leave slot.
It's like playing chess, you have to put your best piece to checkmate the person plotting leave in a particular week against you.
So I used my Priority 1 to attack their Priority 2 and 3. Hahaha.
But I kind of felt frustrated since the leave was supposed to be used for my class but the class today was called off. So I decided to run errands.
First I went off to pay for Puti (my house on mortgage in the province). I got a queue number from the guard. It read No. 645 and when I went in, the cashier is serving No. 500!
Great! Good thing I brought with me a book. After over an hour, my number was finally called.
I was thinking of asking the cashier to break my P500.00 because I need a loose change for the fare. I glanced at her cash register box and I saw that she had no change so I said to myself I will just take the train instead of the bus to go to the mall.
So when I went to the only train ticket seller she said that she had no change and even showed me the money in her cash register.
I snapped a little. This is what I hate about dealing with government employees. They always make you feel that you are a nuisance to them. She also gave the same treatment to the people behind me who were able to go ahead because they had smaller bills.
Before I could say something awful, I tried to find my coin purse. I was able to get 6 P1.00, 15 P0.25 and just to annoy her, I decided to give her 2 P0.10
and a P0.05.
I was just waiting for her to give me the attitude again and if she did then I will state to her that, don't complain because that's all I have got but If you could move your fat rear to get some loose change maybe I could give you a decent P10.00 for the ticket.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: