Friday, May 9, 2008

A sense of fulfillment not just an ethos

After graduation, I told myself that I will just work for a couple of years then I will be getting a master’s degree in business and management.

It’s been half a decade already and I just smiled thinking that I did not get a continuing education but I got myself another degree this time in health and science. I was able to do regular schooling in the morning and to perform my fulltime job in the evening for three years. Whew!

Since it’s over and I am already licensed to practice my profession here in my county, I am thinking of pursuing my original plan that is getting an MBA degree. Of course, I could not still let go of my fulltime office job since it’s my bread and butter so I need to consider a reputable institution that will entertain full time employee like me.

I am glad that education institutions are giving attention to the demand of full time or part time professionals who still want to pursue their master’s degrees.

Part-time, evening program are now designed for students who wish to work full time while pursuing their degree. This program is I think way relaxed than the one I used to do finishing my second bachelor’s degree.

So, say hello to my MBA , a fulfillment not just an ethos.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: