Friday, May 2, 2008

Creating your own

It’s summer time! My favorite time of the year because it means sports festival, summer camps and other outdoor recreational activities. Isn’t it cool to see people packed wearing cool shirts designed and made specifically in tune with the occasion?

Getting Custom T Shirts design is as easy as 1-2-3 because this can now be done online. Design your own galleries will now allow you to do the mix and match in terms of colors, t-shirt sizes and designs or if you are not that into details, just go for the ready made ones .

SonicShack is about providing the best Ts and Banners to design on through their readily available templates. You could get them printed or e-mailed to your friends, classmates or colleagues ASAP so you could decide on what best suits you. In a rush? Choose advanced shipping so you can be wearing your art or logo in days.

This is just perfect because Mother’s Day is coming near. If you have not thought of what to give her on her special day, try making a personalized one. She’ll be delighted for sure. She’s our biggest fan, isn’t she?

I have to go now because I am trying to design my work of art. We need shirts and caps for our sportsfest.

As a Project Runway reject wannabe I need to wow them with my fabulous design.

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

AK said...

Thanks for sharing the resource. I like the name of your blog, hope you'll visit my post on Time. I wonder if I do PhotoHunt correct, as no one seems to respond lately?