Friday, May 9, 2008

Fashion week, here I come!

It’s not a secret. I always wanted to be a Model. I enjoy watching shows like Project Runway, America’s Next Top Model and everything on F Channel. I am a sucker for fashion.

If I had the height, I would have dropped out of college and started strutting on the catwalk. Well then, the competition was stiff, only the Young and Beautiful ones could get the edge.

But now Look of the year is getting a make over in terms of fashion model search and Beauty contest.

They have come up with the easiest way to get recognized and win 10,000 grand. By just sending your pictures, you are opening so many windows of opportunities to get recognized by a modeling agency. Just log on to http://www.lookoftheyear.com and who knows you’ll be on the ramps of Paris, New York or Milan in their upcoming fashion weeks.

Sashay!





Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: