Monday, May 12, 2008

Heads or Tails - Any Tom, Dick or Harry


I thought of Tom Hanks in the movie Castaway.
At the start the he was cast away until the end of the movie I was sobbing.
On the looney side, who would forget how Tom Cruise jumped up and down the couch on Oprah showing his overflowing joy being with Katie Holmes?
That was just aaargh, I can't think of a word to describe it.


Moving on, I love Harry Potter. It's the only book series and movie installments I was able to follow.
And the Prince of Wales, Prince Harry. He is very involved in propagating children's and people's welfare. The empathy he inherited from the Princess of Wales.
He also took his part in fighting for peace among humanity.
A very unusual act for a Royal blood.


Here's a Dick


Click HERE

Add to Technorati Favorites

5 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I loved Cast Away and all of the Harry Potter movies!

Barb said...

Tom Hanks is such a good actor. When I think of Tome Cruise I always think of the famous scene in Risky Business. :)

Oh myyyy.. Bill O'Reilly is naughty! ;)

Hootin Anni said...

I won't even 'touch' the level of commenting on your caption "Here's a Dick". No sir. Nope.

Raven said...

You last item is perfect. I'm still laughing. Can't believe that so many people take that man seriously or trust a word that comes out of his mouth. Aggggh.

Sandy M said...

Good choices! Loved Castaway.