Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Graveyard

Our side of the office floor has never been this silent.
It appears like graveyard since the other group has packed their things and moved a floor down.
I'm posting at a desk bordering the support group which team members are my friends and the group I belong.
My stay in the office is kinda melancholic. But I'm not depressed.
I would have not opened my mouth today if it weren't for my teammate who kept on popping behind my back. This tranny loves to stand by the window and to look at everything that moves outside.
'Guess I miss the looney troop.
Are you reading this guys? I am not gonna admit it in person though. Hahaha.
See you around!

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I prefer the office when more people are out. I know it does translate into more work for me, but there's just something peaceful.

...Gosh, I sound like a loner huh?

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Sometimes a bit of quietness around the office might be good for a change. After a while, the quietness might be pretty "ear deafening" :P
Have a good weekend ahead!!

Thanks for your birthday wishes :)