Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My gastronomic wanting

Last month, my friend Tim and her hubby celebrated their anniversary with a buffet dinner at a five-star hotel.

The buffet had international cuisines served. Hearing from Tim and looking at the pictures of what they’ve had, I am actually wanting to have a good gastronomic experience.

I am not thinking actually of splurging on hotel buffets because that would definitely cost me a month’s budget. While I try not to go easy on my food budget, I don’t want to be harsh either. I am a picky eater but I am telling you I eat to my heart’s content when I liked the food.

I was checking on San Diego dining guide and found out that they’ve got the widest listing of San Diego Restaurants from fining dining to laid back set up.

If you’re like me who is always on the go, you could narrow your research according to cuisine, atmosphere, special feature or proximity. The absolute local flavor served online.

And if you’re like me who’s always undecided what to pig out with have among Seafood, Vegetarian, Continental, American, Sandwiches, Delicatessen, Thai, Vietnamese or Italian, go get the San Diego restaurants coupons to make sure that your pocket won’t be ripped off. Unless you have a date who’ll pick the tab.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: