Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Ironman on Xbox?

The Ironman was the second movie that I have watched this year, first was a local one. I really love the movie and it topped the movies that opened these weekends.

The movie was a sure hit that a PC game has been lifted from it. Cool!

It can now be played on Xbox 360 and to make you feel like you are Tony Stark in iron suite, go play with a Pioneer HTS-GS1.

Fine, you know that I am not a techie person. I just learned about these cool stuff from ShopWiki. I am an Ebay user since 2005 and I have not shopped there for months already. Browsing through the sellers’ site is kind of time consuming so I am in search for a good online shopping site were it will help me find anything and everything that I need with a breeze because I am still busy as a bee.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: