Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Time out

I am not a moviehouse person. The last time I went to see a movie was in January.
Today was our company's Time Out schedule for March and April birthday celebrants.
Concerned employees are given halfday time out to watch a film in Glorietta, Ayala Center. A screening time is booked especially for them.
Unfortunately it's my restday, since beggars can't be choosers, I went to see the Ironman.
It starred Robert Downey Jr.
I should say that it's more than a feel good movie.
Tony Stark (Downey) is hilariously alcoholic genius.
I won't be a spoiler.
It's really worth the travel and taking time out from my day off and class.

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Your recommendation sends me to the theatre!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Wow that is pretty neat that give you time to watch a movie. Thanks so much for stopping by it is appreciated

Sarge Charlie said...

maybe I can get some time off for a movie, oops, I forgot, I am retired