Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sexy Back

I thought that it was just me who is morbid until I read one of the Confessions of a Shopaholic series. The protagonist thinks that she might meet a freaky accident anytime that is why she makes it a point to wear well-paired undies all the time.

In my mind, I am thinking that if ever I will be dumped somewhere or be brought to the hospital, I want witnesses or paramedics to remember me as a woman found in nice undies that the one in hideous undergarments. Hahahaha.

I am weird, aren’t I?

Admit it, whether you are simple lingerie, sexy lingerie, plus size lingerie or any lingerie for that matter, you feel completely beautiful and sexy on the outside if you are wearing beautiful undergarments on the inside.

I am talking on behalf of women here.

Being sexy does not mean you have to show a lot of skin, you just have to feel comfortable in what you are wearing. No pretensions and the sexiness will naturally come out of you.

Still not feeling the sexy back? Find the pair that suits your personality. It does not have to be kinky. I am sure that you get your perfect match somewhere. Just let your imagination play.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: